PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

My first attempt at blogging..

It is a very hot day, I was restless and bored. As usual, I spend hours and hours over the internet, reading online manga, cat forums and google almost everything. I guess, when you have alot of "free time" as I do, you will get bored easily. Blogging is a trend these days but I have resisted, I don't think I'm good enough to blog, pour my heart out or even voice out whatever I have in my head. But, there's always a first for everything.

So, here I am, blogging for the first time.. and so forth, I will tell a story of the love that I found, in the form of Felis Domestica aka Cats.



This is the guy that caught my heart, a ginger cat I named Sherbet.

Here, I shall tell the story of how I met this cat and how life has been everyday for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers