PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kitty Journal 1

Today I woke up late and was horrified to see 2 pools of vomits in the kittens room.. It consists of digested and half digested kibble, pet milk and I'm guessing, stomach acid. It smelled sour. I wondered who the vomit belongs to while I clean em up.. from the amount of the vomit, can't be Salem.. he's too small... I'm guessing it was Sherbet, but I'm not sure because it happened while I was sleeping.

I decide to wait and see how the kids do.. can't bring them to vet if I don't know which of them have a health problem... Maybe he ate something that made him vomit.. I'll wait and see..

As usual, both kitten play happily, jumping around and wrestling each other. I love seeing their happy tail swishing. It's so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers