PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kitty Journal 2

So far, everything looks okay. No vomit were spotted anywhere in the house, I'm guessing one of my kitten ate something that didn't agree with his stomach. I let my kittens free earlier today and continued to sleep. I woke up once in a while to see them chasing each other across the room, wrestling as usual. Seems they're both healthy.

Sherbet is due for a neuter soon and I prefer to have my kittens neuter as soon as possible. Unfortunately I am rather tight on money, seems the economy is going downward lately. Luckily, I saved some money for my kittens. I need a cage, but due to monetary problems, I decided to try and make a cage. Saw some interesting ideas on Petfinder Forum, now I just hv to design, calculate and convince my bf that I can build it.... Let see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers