PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kitty Journal 15 - The Return Of Fleas

THE RETURN OF FLEAS!

Yes, flea attack happened again to my cats. My poor Salem is balding in some spot of his body, poor boy is allergic to flea bites. It pains me to see him scratching non stop but there's nothing much I can do. I watch helplessly and count my coins.

The minute I gather enough money, I bought Frontline Spray, Machiko Shampoo (for flea, tick and lice). I bathe all my cats with Machiko Shampoo, dried them thoroughly. Today, I sprayed Frontline on them and I hope it is enough.

I'm waiting till Sunday and see how Salem handles flea allergy. If he doesn't get better, I'm taking him to the vet.

Weird enough, both Sherbet and Neko-chan doesn't show any symptom of flea allergy. Both looks fine and doesn't scratch as much as Salem. I guess they have more resistance than Salem.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers