PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kitty Journal 19 - Post Neuter II

Two days have passed since I send my cats for neutering. I let Salem out of the cage, I'm not too worried about Salem. He is active but he's not the type that likes to climb onto high places. I checked his stitches everyday and it looks good, drying up nicely. I put Gamat Gel on them to increase the recovery rate. Although Salem does look cute with his bum shaved *laughed*.

Neko-chan can move about in her cage but she still looks a bit weak. She doesn't move vigorously (expected, with and inch long stitch on her lower abdomen). I made some boiled chicken for her but she doesn't seem to like it. I bought a can of tuna flakes cat food and she loved it. I gave her some kibbles yesterday (seems she prefer kibbles more than boiled chicken) and she loved it. I'm still doubtful whether I should give her more kibbles or just go with wetfood now. I put Gamat Gel on her stitches too, hope it will increase her recovery rate. Although I am somewhat worried she likes to sleep in her litterbox *frowns*. I'll just monitor her for now.

Sherbet is always curious (as usual). He would come and poked his head in their room, hang out near their cage and walk all over the place. I guess he's bored since both his playmates is resting. Salem is out and about but I always watch him and Sherbet. If they play too much, I would shout at them. I don't want Salem's stitches to open. So far everything looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers