PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Shirahime is spayed now..

Yesterday at 9.26am, I send Shirahime to Klinik Kembiri Setapak for spaying. Seems there was a lot of female cats going to be spayed that day. I left her at the clinic and waited patiently for the phone call. At 1.45pm, I got the phone call that says she's done and ready to go home.

At 2.30pm I arrived at the clinic and took her back to my home. She was slightly groggy but already trying to stand on her own feet. I kept her in cage until now and she has gotten much better now. I saw her stitches it looks very clean, tidy and dying out nicely. I will keep her under surveillance and caged for a week. This is the time for her to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers