PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh dear..

Ahaha... *slaps forehead* I was so distracted I forgot to write on my kitty blog.. Shame on me. I can't believe last time I wrote was in May.. really? May? Oh dear, where has the time gone?

Anyway sometimes I don't feel like writing. Why? Nothing interesting happens. Well, granted my kitties behavior are cute but nothing out of the ordinary. Same old thing I guess.

Can't really say I was so busy with life I forgot to write here, not really. Sometimes you just find that your time passes so fast you don't even have time or feel like writing it down.

Does anyone follow my kitty blog? *laugh sheepishly*

To people who are follower, I thank you again. Of course, apologies are in order for my forgetfulness. I shall endeavor to write more of my kitty quirkiness and behavior. Let share all the fun moments shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers