PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kitty Journal 44 - Picky Cats *Sighs*

Arghh.. this week I want to rant about my picky cats. I have Sherbet who needs to take his liver supplements daily who is somewhat a picky eater. He's suppose to take his supplements with wet food BUT he prefers dry kibbles and most of the time refuses to eat the wet food mixed with supplement *groan out loud*. I even try fasting him, but still Mr-Picky-Eater refuses to finish his food (even though I only put a spoonful of wet food so that he will finish the food). On the other hand, Salem is the lover of wet food. He prefers wet food over dry food but when there's no other choice, he would still eat the dry kibble.

At this moment I have to separate Salem and Sherbet when feeding wet food and usually have to confined Sherbet in the cat room until he finishes his food.

On a side note, I found this article about stray cats in Japan and I find it somewhat cute
It's A Cat's World
Here is more about Tama-chan, the famous cat Super Station Master.. isn't he cute?
Cat In Hat Can't Quit
































Picture courtesy of Lets Japan, Cats Eye Stationmaster Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers