PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Kitty Journal 42 - Hello March!

Ah, how time flies, it's already March 2010. Where did the time go?

Let me list out the timetable for Sherbet. What Sherbet does most of the day..

8pm-4am
Nap and then occasionally wakes up to snack on kibbles.
Sometimes I climb onto the chair or the shelf beside Mama to nap.
Sometimes I climb onto Mama's computer table and naps on Mama's hand. It's so warm and nice.

4am-7am
Walks around the apartment and mew at mama, wanting snacks (snacks are hidden).
Sometimes comes to sleeping mama and begs for food.
Sometimes comes to cuddle with mama.
If mama is on computer, I jump up to the computer table and ask for petting. I like staring at the colorful picture on the computer *stares*. Mama gets angry sometimes because I made the computer do beep beep sounds.
Naps here and there. It is so hot, I like to take naps.


7am-11am
I mew at mama and begs for food. Mama says no, but I make a cute, sad face for mama to give me snacks. Mama laughs at me but still says no to snacks.
I play chase with Salem and we fight around. I like pouncing with Salem, he doesn't back down or get frightened. We are like brothers!
Sometimes I climb the cat tree Mama made and stare at the scenery. Many people and animal outside, I like looking at them. Oh look! There's a yummy bird flying by. *Stares*

11am-11.15am
Mama take out the dangling toy. I like it when Mama take out that toy. I chase it up and down, across the room. Sometimes the red toy ran away, I like pouncing on it.

11.30am
Mama takes out yummy food for me and Salem. Oh, the smell is so good! Hurry hurry Mama, I want to eat it fast! It's so delicious.



12pm-3pm

Finish eating, groom myself and laze around. Ah, my tummy is so full.
I like taking a nap near the front door on the blue carpet. The wind from outside is cooling.

3pm-8pm
I walk around the house, climb the cat tree and pounce Salem. We play and chase each other till Mama tells us to slow down. It was so much fun! Sometime I follow Mama around and stalks her. Mama loves playing hunter and prey with me.
Sometimes I hear noises outside our door, it frightens me. I hide under Mama's table.
Sometimes I snack on kibble Mama put out. I like the kibble, it's yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers