PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kitty Journal 38 - Another Day At Home (Pics)

This morning I snapped a few pictures of my sleeping cats. They looked so adorable together, reminds me of the days when they were so much younger. I don't feel like writing anything much today, just post pictures to feast your eyes on. Behold! The cuteness of the ultimate cuteness! :D

1 year ago
















Yesterday












Sherbet, the computer technician?










Salem, hanging out on the D.I.Y cage


Naptime!

Sherbet's napping expression (looks somewhat like an old man hehe)
























Salem's sleeping expression (looks very kitten-like hehe)




















No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers