PitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kitty Journal 32 - A Love Lost

At 3.19pm, I got the call from the vet. I sit up in attention, listening to the vet's voice. I was crestfallen after the vet told me she didn't make it. The pain is so raw, I kept crying and crying. Today is a sad day for me. The love I have found is lost today. My beautiful girl has left me behind. She has gone to a better place, and I should remember that.

She had struggle hard and suffered. I blame myself for everything, for failing to see the symptoms earlier. I was too late. And she has left me forever.

2 comments:

  1. Sabar k yan...Dh tertulis dlm kamus takdir untuk dia meninggalkan Yan sebegitu cepat sbb dia x nak Yan tgk dia sakit menderita lame2 cam tuh. Moga Allah memberikan keberkatan & rezeki yg berkekalan dengan kebaikan yg Yan telah berikan utk dia...juga dengan yg lain.. insyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dia dah pergi ke tempat yang lebih bahagia. At least dia dah terlepas dari sengsara :)

    ReplyDelete


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers