PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kitty Journal 27 - The Noisy Ride

I was busy last week with Hari Raya Celebration and such, didn't have much time to sit in front of the pc to write. I brought back my cats with me last week, what a journey! Neko-chan and Sherbet were well behaved (or too scared to misbehave..) and sat quietly in the car for the 4hours journey. Salem was being a bad boy as he is and didn't stop mewing all the way from KL to JB. It was dreadful, I tried taking him out of the carrier and putting leash on him but he still won't stop. Good news is that it kept me awake (lol). We endured the noisy journey till I arrived at my parents and put all the cats into the cage.

My family and relatives were excited with my cats (especially Sherbet). The fluffy fur, the big body, Sherbet was everyone's eye candy that's for sure. At 1 year old, he weighs almost 7kg but sadly he's very scared. He huddled in a corner whenever my relatives came to look at him. Salem is the usual over-friendly cat among the three of them and always demands attention. He personally met every members of my family, shameless boy that he is. Neko-chan is the cool cat as usual, sat or lie down anywhere in the cage nonchalantly, as if she's right back at home. It was nice to see my family accepting my cats (even my mother who hates cats).

On the 4th day, I let them roam the house. Sherbet the timid and shy sniffs around cautiously while Salem just walk about anywhere, went downstairs and playing on the stairs. Neko-chan sniffs cautiously and made herself comfortable under the sofa. I let them out once in a while but Salem is starting to aggravate me. He slipped outside while I was having breakfast and didn't want to come in. After that incident, I had to close all doors and windows since Salem kept trying to go outside. Overall, it was a good experience bringing back my cats with me. But, on the way back to KL, as usual Salem made a racket and mews all the way back. I haven't seen my dad drove 4 hours JB to KL before, I bet Salem helped him stay awake. *Laugh*

I'm still contemplating on Hari Raya Haji, maybe I'll put them in boarding or bring them back. One thing's for sure though, I'm not bringing Salem back with me, he needs some kind of training being locked up *sighs*.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers