PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Kitty Journal 25 - Excited for Hari Raya

I am somewhat ecstatic for the coming Hari Raya, not with the biscuits and cakes or dresses. But anxious on bringing all my cats with me. I will be back at my parents for 11 days and bringing my cats with me. Earlier this year, I thought of leaving my cats in boarding facility but after some calculations, it's too expensive. I decided to come back a week earlier and borrow my dad's car and then drive back to my parent's a few days before Hari Raya.

My sister of course is happy since she doesn't have to buy a train ticket back *laugh*. Even though the trip with my cats is somewhat a fortnight away, I'm already making a list of things to bring back with me. One must be cautious and write down what my cats need. Cat food, litter box, litter material, some toys, food & water bowl and the list goes on and on. I prefer to buy everything I need here in KL since I'm not sure the variety at JB (my parent's). Besides, I will be busy the first 4 days and I doubt I'll have time to run out and buy cat stuff.

Anyway, the clock is ticking and I hope I will be ready for the trip. This is so exciting, it's the first time I'm taking my furkids with me on a long journey. Thumbs up for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers