PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kitty Journal 11 - Neko-chan & My Other Boys

I haven't written anything on this blog for quite sometime.. Most of the time I think my life and the kitties are rather mundane, monotonous. Sherbet is as naughty as every and Salem is still the whiner. He seldom screams like a banshee but he still whines now and then when he feels bored or need the attention. Neko-chan has improved alot after I gave her Natural Balance Green Pea and Duck Formula. She no longer has runny poo but it's still rather soft and the frequency is still abnormal. I tried really hard to control her food intake these days, didn't want her to get even worse.

Tonight I let her out in the house and she spend the evening running around with my two boys, Sherbet & Salem. Makes the house a bit messy but as long as they are happy, I a
m content. Since the last time I wrote here, I've brought Neko-chan to the vet for four times in two weeks. I have to thank Kak Zai, one of the Petfinders forumers that gave me the suggestion for Neko-chan to try on Natural Balance kibble. It's worrying to see a female kitten's litterbox is more overwhelmed than the one shared by my two boys. I have a feeling it's still quite a long way before I can get this kitten fully recovered and healthy. The tough part is making sure she doesn't have access to any table food (or any other cat food) so I have to be vigilant and kept other cat food away from her.

These are her latest pictures:
Neko-chan





















Salem and Neko-chan on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers