PitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Bad Boy

Ahh.. this two weeks was really maddening to me.......... My black banshee Salem has been destroying things around the house. A RJ45 cable, 2 telephone cable, 1 mouse, 2 chargers have been his victim.

I have no idea why he does it (even though I have put all the cables in protective tubes..and hid them), he still found them and chew them away. I guess he has a grudge with me? Maybe demands attention? All I can say is that he is now confined to his carrier every time I sleep (and of coz must be in front of my face) or he will howl the night off.

I can only shake my head at Salem and sighs...............

No comments:

Post a Comment


PitaPata Cat tickers

Memorial

Memorial

Sherbet's Cute Mew

Click Play to listen!
PitaPata Cat tickers